Sunday 21 December 2014

The Christmas Tag

I saw this post on so many blogs and as Christmas is fast approaching, I thought I'd give it a try. Plus I would like to share piccy of my Christmas tree :)


1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
It has to be 'Love Actually'  and Harry Potter- I know its not really Christmassy but I do love it :)

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
When I was little it was Christmas Eve but my work will not let me or my bf celebrate xmas till Christmas evening. So guess this year will be around 8pm

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
I cannot pick one moment. I loved all Christmas, watching all day movies, fun with my family and messing around with my sis

4. Favourite festive food?
Christmas dinner and Christmas sweets :) ( well I regret all of it by January when I have to go to gym tho )

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
I really can't think of one that I would be able to say its my favorite. I love all gifts, but prefer to give presents :)I am always nervous when family watching me to unwrap presents..sounds weird I know :D

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Anything with cinnamon :) and ginger bread

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
 My family always go to Midnight mass in the evening. And we usually eat so much food that we cannot move for days. But how I mention we celebrate on Christmas Eve

8. What tops your tree?
Gold star this year. But we usually buying each year something new.

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
Not extravagant but I always wanted that plastic kitchen where you can play to be a chef.
Or Massive Barbie House :D 

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
I would like to say family but I live abroad and see them usually in January. I spend Christmas working and with my other half. Have to when we get home after work and have nice food, presents and cuddles on sofa watching some Christmas movie.

I tag anyone who hasn't done this tag yet - I'd love to see your responses.



Loads of love
Xxx Kat xxX

No comments:

Post a Comment