Friday 22 August 2014

Lazy Friday-home/shop/home outfit


First of all that was perfect lazy day! I know I wasn't productive and drink way too much coffee as I possibly should. But has been easy going day :) I needed to re-charge my batteries so badly. I had been moody, tired, I did over react ... I know its normal, I am just human being after all but I don't like to be like that. I usually have my emotion under control. 
I didn't have that chilled out day for really long time. I done literally nothing.. well I did few things but one what I loved. Mainly I was just lazy, sleeping till midday and had book/sofa day. I manage to get to town for a bit to do little bit of shopping. I really don't need more necklaces  ;) its cannot hurt to have few more. ( my other half doesn't really agree on that )

I got that pink jumper as well :) I know its nuts :D But its funny. Not everything have to be always perfect :)
But seriously amount of the time I was in bed or on sofa is unreal. I had my pjs all day and tbh I am in love with that pattern. I know its not sexy home wear, but I prefer comfy most of the time. 
I found brilliant charity shop where there selling amazing books for nothing. I got some and already had 2 of them out of the way. I had to slow down with reading otherwise I will need bigger place for living as to fit books in my place now starting be slightly difficult. I DO LOVE BOOKS! still don't understand how someone can prefer electronic version and not real thing !!! Over all that was perfect lazy day! I know I wasn't productive and drink way too much coffee as I possibly should. But has been easy going day :)


Loads of love 

Xxx Kat xxX


No comments:

Post a Comment