Friday 1 August 2014

5 things I love

I wanted to do tag ,, 5 things I hate,, but this one seems more like me. I am easy going, childish, stubborn and I constantly make idiot out of myself :) that's reason why.

1) COFFEE 
I cannot imagine my day without it. It's first thing in the morning. My bf learn very quickly that I need my cup before I start function. I have different style, taste for different occasion- and take it my coffee love very seriously ;)


2) EARLY MORNINGS
If I have day off and I am not lazy I love to go to beach around 7 am and just buy coffee to go and sit there and chill. Clean my mind and decide stuff what's bother me :)


3) MY HOME 
trying to make it nice.!living with 3 boys makes it harder :) love every month buy little bit and make it more and more to my liking :-)

5) MY LIFE 
I am happy, not all the time but most of the time. I don't care what ppl thinks about me, as long my friends and family are happy. I don't need make up all the time, i am sofa girl time to time 

No comments:

Post a Comment